Established in 1983, the Financial Services Group (FSG) is a national forum for senior human resources and employee relations executives. Members, who include senior human resource executives of many of the nation's largest banks, insurance companies, and other financial institutions, meet three times per year to address a wide spectrum of strategic HR and ER issues, comparing experiences, identifying trends, reviewing strategies, and discussing employee concerns.
Our research and analysis covers a range of issues, including:
- The impact of government, union, and public interest groups on the financial services industry;
- The challenges of corporate human resource management in such areas as balancing work and family, containing health care costs, and recruiting and retaining a skilled workforce;
- The effects of technological change on organizational structure and on the employer-employee relationship;
- EEO developments and diversity in the workforce; and
- Forecasting the trends that will have an impact on the workplace of the future.
- Off-the-record meetings and the candid exchange of information at three meetings annually.
- Quarterly newsletters addressing strategic HR and ER issues, advocacy and labor group initiatives in the financial sector, and legal and legislative developments.
- Participation by many of the most prominent financial services companies in the U.S.
- Attendance by executives representing different sectors of the financial industry.
- Development of meaningful peer relationships.
- Appearance by top-level speakers, including public officials, agency heads, and industry leaders.
- Valuable access to Wharton School faculty and to resources for custom research initiatives, peer surveys, and trend analysis.
For more information on becoming a member, contact us!