» Wharton Leadership Conference Celebrates 20th Year
» Cappelli named faculty director of Business Radio Powered by Wharton
» Will college pay off?
» Center for Human Resources new “home base” for WFRN
» The Future of Work: How You Can Ride the Wave of Change
» ‘Invisible Influence’: What Really Shapes Our Decisions
» The Rise of the Chatbots: Is It Time to Embrace Them?
» ‘Negotiating the Nonnegotiable’ at Work and at Home
Founded in 1974, the Multinational Research Advisory Group (MRAG) now meets in conjunction with the Center's Research Advisory Group. Special presentations at RAG meetings provide member companies with updates on:
- The political, economic, and labor climate worldwide;
- The globalization of industrial relations;
- European Union social policy updates;
- Activities of global union federations;
- Intergovernmental organizations (ILO, OECD); and
- Employee relations and public policy matters.