» The Emotion That Leads to Deception
» The Emotional Intelligence Deficit — How It Stifles Careers
» Middle East Youth Unemployment: Can Startups Help?
» Why Corporate Gender Equality Could Take 100 Years
Founded in 1974, the Multinational Research Advisory Group (MRAG) now meets in conjunction with the Center's Research Advisory Group. Special presentations at RAG meetings provide member companies with updates on:
- The political, economic, and labor climate worldwide;
- The globalization of industrial relations;
- European Union social policy updates;
- Activities of global union federations;
- Intergovernmental organizations (ILO, OECD); and
- Employee relations and public policy matters.