» Wharton Leadership Conference Celebrates 20th Year
» Cappelli named faculty director of Business Radio Powered by Wharton
» Will college pay off?
» Center for Human Resources new “home base” for WFRN
» ‘Invisible Influence’: What Really Shapes Our Decisions
» The Rise of the Chatbots: Is It Time to Embrace Them?
» ‘Negotiating the Nonnegotiable’ at Work and at Home
» The Downside of Making a Backup Plan – and What to Do About It
Founded in 1974, the Multinational Research Advisory Group (MRAG) provides member companies with an information service designed to help them deal with the complexities involved in managing industrial relations and human resources in a global context. Members meet in conjunction with Research Advisory Group meetings three times a year.
Our research and analysis covers a range of issues, including:
- The political, economic, and labor climate worldwide;
- The globalization of industrial relations;
- European Union social policy updates;
- Activities of global union federations;
- Intergovernmental organizations (ILO, OECD); and
- Employee relations and public policy matters.
- Off-the-record meetings are held in conjunction with Research Advisory Group meetings three times a year.
- Development of meaningful peer relationships.
- Valuable access to Wharton School faculty and to resources for custom research initiatives, peer surveys, and trend analysis.
For more information on becoming a member, contact us!