» The End of Annual Performance Reviews: Are the Alternatives Any Better?
» The Future of Work: How You Can Ride the Wave of Change
» ‘Invisible Influence’: What Really Shapes Our Decisions
» The Rise of the Chatbots: Is It Time to Embrace Them?
Founded in 1974, the Multinational Research Advisory Group (MRAG) now meets in conjunction with the Center's Research Advisory Group. Special presentations at RAG meetings provide member companies with updates on:
- The political, economic, and labor climate worldwide;
- The globalization of industrial relations;
- European Union social policy updates;
- Activities of global union federations;
- Intergovernmental organizations (ILO, OECD); and
- Employee relations and public policy matters.