» How Trump’s Election May Be Making Men More Aggressive
» The Economic Toll of High Suicide Rates in Japan and South Korea
» Unlimited Vacation Time: Could Your Company Make It Work?
» You’re Happy and You Know It — Why You Probably Shouldn’t Show It
Founded in 1974, the Multinational Research Advisory Group (MRAG) now meets in conjunction with the Center's Research Advisory Group. Special presentations at RAG meetings provide member companies with updates on:
- The political, economic, and labor climate worldwide;
- The globalization of industrial relations;
- European Union social policy updates;
- Activities of global union federations;
- Intergovernmental organizations (ILO, OECD); and
- Employee relations and public policy matters.