» Registration Open for 2013 Wharton Leadership Conference
» Center hosts 5th annual People and Organizations Conference
» Cappelli honored on 2012 list of Most Influential Thinkers
» New book explodes myths about skills gap
» Balancing the Pay Scale: 'Fair' vs. 'Unfair'
» Productivity in the Modern Office: A Matter of Impact
» Is the Party Over? The Unintended Consequences of Office Social Events
» How Disruptive Behavior by Employees Can Devastate a Workplace
Founded in 1974, the Multinational Research Advisory Group (MRAG) provides member companies with an information service designed to help them deal with the complexities involved in managing industrial relations and human resources in a global context. Members meet in conjunction with Research Advisory Group meetings three times a year.
Our research and analysis covers a range of issues, including:
- The political, economic, and labor climate worldwide;
- The globalization of industrial relations;
- European Union social policy updates;
- Activities of global union federations;
- Intergovernmental organizations (ILO, OECD); and
- Employee relations and public policy matters.
- Off-the-record meetings are held in conjunction with Research Advisory Group meetings three times a year.
- Development of meaningful peer relationships.
- Valuable access to Wharton School faculty and to resources for custom research initiatives, peer surveys, and trend analysis.
For more information on becoming a member, contact us!