» The Uncomfortable Questions You Should Be Asking about Pay Equity
» Mental Health in the Workplace: How We Can Move Beyond the Stigma
» Has Human Resources Lost Its Edge in a Tech-driven World?
» Can People Analytics Help Firms Manage People Better?
Founded in 1974, the Multinational Research Advisory Group (MRAG) provides member companies with an information service designed to help them deal with the complexities involved in managing industrial relations and human resources in a global context. Members meet in conjunction with Research Advisory Group meetings three times a year.
Our research and analysis covers a range of issues, including:
- The political, economic, and labor climate worldwide;
- The globalization of industrial relations;
- European Union social policy updates;
- Activities of global union federations;
- Intergovernmental organizations (ILO, OECD); and
- Employee relations and public policy matters.
- Off-the-record meetings are held in conjunction with Research Advisory Group meetings three times a year.
- Development of meaningful peer relationships.
- Valuable access to Wharton School faculty and to resources for custom research initiatives, peer surveys, and trend analysis.
For more information on becoming a member, contact us!