» Registration Open for 2013 Wharton Leadership Conference
» Center hosts 5th annual People and Organizations Conference
» Cappelli honored on 2012 list of Most Influential Thinkers
» New book explodes myths about skills gap
» UST Global’s Sajan Pillai: Creating a New Era of ‘Social Capital’
» Havoc in the Workplace: Coping with ‘Hurricane’ Employees
» The Complex Economics of America’s Minimum Wage
» Pepperidge Farm’s Irene Chang Britt: ‘Take the Crappy Assignments’
The Research Advisory Group (RAG) was formed in 1967 as a forum for industrial relations/human resources executives to discuss current developments in labor relations and related areas. Members, who include senior HR and Labor Relations executives, meet three times annually to address a wide spectrum of strategic issues, comparing experiences, identifying national and global trends, reviewing strategies, addressing compliance issues, handling employment concerns, and discussing union-management initiatives.
Our research and analysis covers a range of issues, including:
- Strategic HR issues;
- Union management matters;
- Legal and legislative developments; and
- International employee relations trends.
- Off-the-record meetings and the candid exchange of information at three meetings annually.
- Quarterly newsletters addressing strategic HR issues, union management matters, legal and legislative developments, and international employee relations trends.
- Participation by many of the most prominent manufacturing and service companies in the U.S.
- Attendance by executives representing different industries and product groups.
- Development of meaningful peer relationships.
- Emphasis on both domestic and global HR and labor relations issues.
- Appearance by top-level speakers, including cabinet members, legislators, agency heads, and industry and labor leaders.
- Valuable access to Wharton School faculty and to resources for custom research initiatives, peer surveys, and trend analysis.
For more information on becoming a member, contact us!