» New podcast channel highlights best of Business Radio
» Future of the American Workplace
» Wharton Leadership Conference Celebrates 20th Year
» Cappelli named faculty director of Business Radio Powered by Wharton
» Why Corporate Gender Equality Could Take 100 Years
» How Stress Influences Decision-making
» Got Rage? How to Channel Workplace Anger Constructively
» The End of Annual Performance Reviews: Are the Alternatives Any Better?
The Research Advisory Group (RAG) was formed in 1967 as a forum for industrial relations/human resources executives to discuss current developments in labor relations and related areas. Members, who include senior HR and Labor Relations executives, meet three times annually to address a wide spectrum of strategic issues, comparing experiences, identifying national and global trends, reviewing strategies, addressing compliance issues, handling employment concerns, and discussing union-management initiatives.
Our research and analysis covers a range of issues, including:
- Strategic HR issues;
- Union management matters;
- Legal and legislative developments; and
- International employee relations trends.
- Off-the-record meetings and the candid exchange of information at three meetings annually.
- Quarterly newsletters addressing strategic HR issues, union management matters, legal and legislative developments, and international employee relations trends.
- Participation by many of the most prominent manufacturing and service companies in the U.S.
- Attendance by executives representing different industries and product groups.
- Development of meaningful peer relationships.
- Emphasis on both domestic and global HR and labor relations issues.
- Appearance by top-level speakers, including cabinet members, legislators, agency heads, and industry and labor leaders.
- Valuable access to Wharton School faculty and to resources for custom research initiatives, peer surveys, and trend analysis.
For more information on becoming a member, contact us!